Friday 7 June 2013

Teenie Tiny Toms




Theres definitely room for improvement here, but not bad for a first attempt. I love the personalised touch!!!

I got the tutorial and pattern from this fantastic blog right here
http://www.homemadetoast.com/

The tutorials free but the pattern is a few pounds, or there is a free pattern but it doesn't give you sizes, you just work them out for yourself! You can buy the little tags from her etsy shop (although I don't think she posts to the UK) but they were really easy to make with ribbon and transfer paper.
These are size 0-3 months so were very fiddly! I found a gorgeous birdy fat quarter in a little craft shop in Totnes the other day so I have a feeling some little birdy shoes are next on the agenda!
All I need now is the little feet to go in them!!!!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Here they are! Birdy toms! I love this fabric so much I'm gutted I only got a FQ! These ones went a bit smoother than the last ones. I also purchased some sherpa fleece fabric to line them with so they're nice and comfy on lil O's feet!!
Gonna make a few more pairs, just to practice really, probably do some bigger sizes so he has some to grow into! 

No comments:

Post a Comment